The HDL application is a combined iOS App
HDL Control available from the iTunes App Store and a Cloud based tool, both of which are administered by DemoPad on behalf of HDL. The Cloud is where you organise payments, store automatic backup copies of all your configuration files and generate unique QR codes for each customer Graphical User Interface system. The App is used to both commission the HDL/AV system, and is used by the end user to control their system.
System is organised into Areas and Rooms. Rooms are contained within Areas, eg there might be an Area called 'Ground Floor' with Rooms called 'Lounge', 'Dining' etc. Each room can have a custom image applied to it.
Within each room you can add:
- AV Controls - Control of AV Equipment or launch other apps.
- Circuits - Individual Light circuits, either Dimmable or Non-Dimmable.
- Colour Wheel - Made up of 3 channels (Red, Green, Blue).
- Shade Controls - Curtain/Adjustable Blind Control.
- Heating Controls - Heating & Air Conditioning Control.
- Scenes - which recall pre-saved levels for circuits as well as control any Audio Visual equipment.
- UV Switches - Can be used to toggle/activate certain logic rules when used with a HDL Logic Module.
The next section will guide you through Creating a New System.